Leftyg

Talk about whatever!

Leftyg

Postby wobbly » March 17th, 2016, 9:05 am

Lefty, I hope you are doing OK and on the mend following your surgery. Get well soon buddy! Wobbly
“Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.”
― Richard Dawkins

Tea Party: Brewing Extremism Since 2010.
wobbly

Re: Leftyg

Postby hmmmmm » March 17th, 2016, 10:30 am

That's right. Lefty did mention that he voted early because he was having surgery on election day.

Get well soon Lefty. Take care and talk to you soon !!
The worst form of inequality, is to try to make unequal things equal ~~~~~ Aristotle

You can't cure poverty by creating more dependency ~~~~~

"Science flies you to the moon. Radical Islamists fly you in to buildings."
~~~~~ hmmmmm
hmmmmm

Postby leftyg » March 27th, 2016, 2:00 am

I was still in the hospital on the 16th, but they botched it a little which gives me something to complain about which, of course, is a good thing. And I did not see this thread, but I did now a week and a half later. Anyway, they killed all the little flutters in my heart with radio waves. It is called ablation. So I would not pee on myself they inserted a catheter in my you know what. The bright side was that Bob Frantz did not do that procedure. Anyway, I got a urinary tract infection and had to ask the nurse why the doctor did not put me on an antibiotic when I was in the hospital and why I had to spend all day Friday in the emergency room to get a prescription for the antibiotic. Those bastards did not have the Cavs game on cable, but they did have MSNBC. I just wish I had a Republican roommate, but al the rooms I saw in the ER were one person to a room. So it was another shitty experience and as of Sunday morning nine days later I am not dead, although, like everybody else, I am working on it on the installment plan. Leftyg
leftyg

Postby daninchardon » March 31st, 2016, 1:13 pm

leftyg wrote:I was still in the hospital on the 16th, but they botched it a little which gives me something to complain about which, of course, is a good thing. And I did not see this thread, but I did now a week and a half later. Anyway, they killed all the little flutters in my heart with radio waves. It is called ablation. So I would not pee on myself they inserted a catheter in my you know what. The bright side was that Bob Frantz did not do that procedure. Anyway, I got a urinary tract infection and had to ask the nurse why the doctor did not put me on an antibiotic when I was in the hospital and why I had to spend all day Friday in the emergency room to get a prescription for the antibiotic. Those bastards did not have the Cavs game on cable, but they did have MSNBC. I just wish I had a Republican roommate, but al the rooms I saw in the ER were one person to a room. So it was another shitty experience and as of Sunday morning nine days later I am not dead, although, like everybody else, I am working on it on the installment plan. Leftyg

Get well soon...
Hey Scorpio woulda visited you. Not quite a republican roommate but she could help them test your heart rate
What I lack in calm serenity I make up for in nervous energy
daninchardon

Postby Scorpion » March 31st, 2016, 2:33 pm

Yeah lefty, the older I get the more men tell me I look like Rue McClanahan......in a Blanche Deveraux kinda way. ;)
A man wants to have sex or he doesn't.
If he doesn't, its like trying to put a marshmallow into a parking meter.
Scorpion

Return to General Discussions