Maplestory 2 provides in Spades

Talk about whatever!

Maplestory 2 provides in Spades

Postby Sletrry » November 25th, 2018, 11:29 pm

Bottom line: Attempting to induce the identical alternating-skill playstyle on all courses is bound to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos a huge portion of the game's players. I think that it's a mistake.

Since my server has merged with another, I believe our buddylist should be expanded to over 100slots that are +. I love to make new friends especially when it makes the game much more enjoyable to play with and less lonely but after the world mix, it's hard to make any new friends because my buddy list has already maxed out to 100/100.

Would like it if you guys at Nexon Corp. would enlarge the buddy list for at least the world alliance servers. A number of my friends and I were looking forward to the merge because our server was a little empty and since we got new people to meet, we'd love to add all of them within our buddylist. Alot of my friends had to resort to glitching their buddylist so they could go beyond the 100 limit.

Yes, we got our original friends before the world merge but many of them are either going on a lengthy holiday, going to college, work, etc it would get quiet sometimes within the buddy chat.So yeah.... I hope I gave a precise reason why people have to find a buddy list growth.

It was so enjoyable becaues it required effort, it took weeks to get to lvl 70, also when you're lvl 70 you were praised. Sins where the highest damagers in the sport. Idk I overlook this, I reallly want to relish maplestory but it's really easy and not as fun anymore (imo).

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Sletrry

Return to General Discussions