After two years

Talk about whatever!

After two years

Postby Scorpion » March 8th, 2016, 12:45 pm

of remote control slavery, our time as a NEILSEN family has drawn to a close.
But we were paid for the inconvenience. :D
A man wants to have sex or he doesn't.
If he doesn't, its like trying to put a marshmallow into a parking meter.
Scorpion

Re: After two years

Postby JuicedTruth » March 8th, 2016, 2:38 pm

Do they pay much when you're actively enrolled in their program? They send me a packet with two crisp one dollar bills every so often, I fill out a survey, and they send me $10 in return. I've never been offered to join the remote program though.
JuicedTruth

Re: After two years

Postby Scorpion » March 11th, 2016, 9:26 am

JuicedTruth wrote:Do they pay much when you're actively enrolled in their program? They send me a packet with two crisp one dollar bills every so often, I fill out a survey, and they send me $10 in return. I've never been offered to join the remote program though.

As far as compensation goes I guess it depends on what your definition of 'much' is over the two-year period. We received about $50 a quarter and our last check was $150 to sever the ties.
The kids being minors cannot except cash but they had a selection of gifts that they could choose from. Any time we received that offer they usually chose the rechargeable batteries for cell phones and iPads and the like.
They also put a program on your main computer to keep track of perhaps different YouTube sites and other video that may be watced that's not on your main television .
I see the biggest bonus for us though was when we upgraded to a 55 inch flat screen a technician came out and hooked everything up for us. The television, sound bar, Wii, Xbox all hooked up in a matter of half an hour or so and we didn't have to worry about it ourselves.
All of us are suffering from the habit of grabbing the remote every 42 minutes to let the system no we were still watching TV . And no one is yelling at NEILSEN anymore because the box with the blinking red lights is gone.

Any other questions, just ask.
A man wants to have sex or he doesn't.
If he doesn't, its like trying to put a marshmallow into a parking meter.
Scorpion

Return to General Discussions