Please don't do this

Talk about whatever!

Please don't do this

Postby leftyg » December 17th, 2015, 3:46 am

if you see somebody with a handicap, and that is offer them advice. The other day I made a trip to one of the places I work to pickup a paper. I was laboring up the stairs when a nurse's aide saw me and repeatedly asked me if I was ok because I was hobbling upstairs. I said I was fine about seven times. Every time I said it she got more insistent and I got more pissed off. Yes I move a little slow even though I lost a bunch of weight. I am under the care of several physicians and am very aware that I have a problem with balance and putting weight on my knees, and my doctors are aware of that and have told me as much. What I do not need is person, a nurses assistant, who knows nothing about me tell me I need a knee replacement and make a medical diagnosis on a stairwell. First she does not have the expertise to make the diagnosis and even if she did, she did it without benefit of doing any blood work or seeing x-rays or any of the things that a professional with years of training would have to do before offering an opinion.

Next to the idiots who want to drive 80 miles an hour in a school zone and 40 miles an hour on the second or third lane of a freeway that pisses me off. It ranks up there with people who go back to get more stuff at Giant Eagle after they have unloaded their carts or people that talk on their cell phones in front of their carts and block other people from putting stuff on the checkout counter. And you all know that I am a know it all. I hate other know it alls too.

You see this is what you have to look forward to when you are old. You get pissed off at everybody and you begin to tell them because you never know how long you have. Some normal people want to tell the people they love how much they care before they go which could be tomorrow or in 20 years; you never know. But me, I just want to tell all the people who annoy me to go fuck themselves while I still have the breath to do it. Its important to me.
leftyg

Re: Please don't do this

Postby the whispering eye » December 17th, 2015, 10:01 am

leftyg wrote:if you see somebody with a handicap, and that is offer them advice. The other day I made a trip to one of the places I work to pickup a paper. I was laboring up the stairs when a nurse's aide saw me and repeatedly asked me if I was ok because I was hobbling upstairs. I said I was fine about seven times. Every time I said it she got more insistent and I got more pissed off. Yes I move a little slow even though I lost a bunch of weight. I am under the care of several physicians and am very aware that I have a problem with balance and putting weight on my knees, and my doctors are aware of that and have told me as much. What I do not need is person, a nurses assistant, who knows nothing about me tell me I need a knee replacement and make a medical diagnosis on a stairwell. First she does not have the expertise to make the diagnosis and even if she did, she did it without benefit of doing any blood work or seeing x-rays or any of the things that a professional with years of training would have to do before offering an opinion.

Next to the idiots who want to drive 80 miles an hour in a school zone and 40 miles an hour on the second or third lane of a freeway that pisses me off. It ranks up there with people who go back to get more stuff at Giant Eagle after they have unloaded their carts or people that talk on their cell phones in front of their carts and block other people from putting stuff on the checkout counter. And you all know that I am a know it all. I hate other know it alls too.

You see this is what you have to look forward to when you are old. You get pissed off at everybody and you begin to tell them because you never know how long you have. Some normal people want to tell the people they love how much they care before they go which could be tomorrow or in 20 years; you never know. But me, I just want to tell all the people who annoy me to go fuck themselves while I still have the breath to do it. Its important to me.

one does not need 2 be a Proctologist to recognize a ASS...... ;)
the whispering eye

Re: Please don't do this

Postby Scorpion » December 17th, 2015, 1:03 pm

In light of the season, we'll just call you EBENEZER, you old curmudgeon.
A man wants to have sex or he doesn't.
If he doesn't, its like trying to put a marshmallow into a parking meter.
Scorpion

Return to General Discussions