Nothing says R.I.P.

Talk about whatever!

Nothing says R.I.P.

Postby the whispering eye » February 22nd, 2012, 7:54 pm

Like graffitti::::: :shock: :shock: :shock: Image

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2012/02 ... eland.html

Thomas Lorde, 35, killed Latasha Jackson, 20, and her year-old daughter, Chaniya Wynn, Saturday after he abducted them on East 72nd Street and forced them into a nearby abandoned garage. Jackson was shot three times in the head and torso. Chaniya was shot twice in the head and torso. Lorde shot himself in the head.

"The streets are safe," McGrath said. :roll: :roll:
Officials urged witnesses to come forward with information on the cases.
There have been 11 homicides in the city this year, compared with eight at this time last year,

• Cedric Tate, 20, and Trevon Brown, 19, were fatally shot early Sunday after a night of drinking and gambling at a foreclosed home on Dove Avenue near East 127th Street in the Corlett neighborhood. A group of people had set up a clubhouse in the home that went into foreclosure about four weeks ago, McGrath said.
the whispering eye

Re: Nothing says R.I.P.

Postby Michaels153 » November 14th, 2019, 11:13 am

We don't need anything from you, you like your link, you like that website, then go there, stay there. But if you come here, at least contribute something instead of piggybacking on top of someone else's thread. How about going to a city's website, and doing this
The Liberal Creed: Take all the money you can, from all the people you can, in all the ways that you can, for as long as you can.
Michaels153

Re: Nothing says R.I.P.

Postby tihuhe » November 21st, 2019, 6:52 am

i love this blog
Thank you
It’s a talk land where different people can talk and can get the reviews. Sometimes you can need rush my essay reviews so that there are discussing forums where you need the different options to present the basics.
tihuhe

Return to General Discussions