It's an Easter what???

Talk about whatever!

It's an Easter what???

Postby TribefanstuckinMA » April 14th, 2011, 1:47 am

In an effort to remove anything remotely suggesting religion a Seattle elementary school will be having a "Spring Sphere Hunt". Give me a break! Are these people cracked? So what eggsactly do they plan on calling the Bunny?
My happiness and success is not dependant on someone else's cooperation. It is up to me to succeed.
TribefanstuckinMA

Re: It's an Easter what???

Postby daria morgendorfer » April 14th, 2011, 12:47 pm

This just happened here a couple of weeks ago....Huntsburg or somewhere like that nearby where they wanted to change it to spring egg hunt or something ridiculous like that. The people came out in droves and lambasted the council over it, so it's back to Easter Egg Hunt. And then, in the News-Herald that same week, they sent out their little book of Churches and Easter celebration times and whatnot, and one of the churches had in there when their EASTER EGG HUNT was. :lol:
"Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment in time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."----Ronald Reagan

Qapla!!
daria morgendorfer

Re: It's an Easter what???

Postby KristenHSwea » May 8th, 2019, 8:42 am

Really spring sphere hunt! hahaha maybe they are trying to do something new. lol. Anyways can you help me in searching https://topamericanwriters.com/essayshark-com-review/ website reviews. I want to hire essay writer from that website but I am afraid of spending my money online. Because it is my first time spending money online. Thanks in advance.
KristenHSwea

Return to General Discussions