Rep. Lee Resignation May Affect Makeup Of State Senate

Discuss local, regional, state, federal, and world politics. Keep it classy, Cleveland.

Rep. Lee Resignation May Affect Makeup Of State Senate

Postby daria morgendorfer » February 10th, 2011, 10:39 am

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/02/10/ ... te-senate/

First, Dumbass of the day. :P

Second, why would any woman wanna look at that? :shock:

Third, to quote Scorp:" EEEWWWWW" :lol:
"Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment in time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."----Ronald Reagan

Qapla!!
daria morgendorfer

Re: Rep. Lee Resignation May Affect Makeup Of State Senate

Postby reebeep » February 10th, 2011, 6:02 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: My poor eyes! I will never be able to erase that vision from my brain!!!! :lol: :lol:

Actually, I have seen worse...MUCH worse!! :lol:
reebeep

Postby Scorpion » February 10th, 2011, 7:02 pm

For what it's worth, I'd look at him naked waist up than I would Barney (Frank for those of you who are a litte slow today).
A man wants to have sex or he doesn't.
If he doesn't, its like trying to put a marshmallow into a parking meter.
Scorpion

Postby daria morgendorfer » February 10th, 2011, 8:38 pm

Scorpion wrote:For what it's worth, I'd look at him naked waist up than I would Barney (Frank for those of you who are a litte slow today).

Bad visual, bad visual :!: :!: :!:

"Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment in time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."----Ronald Reagan

Qapla!!
daria morgendorfer

Postby Biz » February 11th, 2011, 1:05 am

I swear, every politician that uses "family values" as a platform is hiding something. There is no reason to use it.

It's the same as anyone who feels the need to come out and say they are "not and never have been gay." --> You guessed it, they're gay.

By the way, did anyone else raise an eyebrow when Boehner's name showed up in the National Enquirer?
HATE! HATE! HATE!
The only championships this town has won since '64 is in the sport of Schadenfreude.
http://twitter.com/MuskBuck
Biz

Postby Scorpion » February 11th, 2011, 9:30 am

Biz wrote:I swear, every politician that uses "family values" as a platform is hiding something. There is no reason to use it.

It's the same as anyone who feels the need to come out and say they are "not and never have been gay." --> You guessed it, they're gay.

By the way, did anyone else raise an eyebrow when Boehner's name showed up in the National Enquirer?

You read the National Inquirer? :?
The grocery store version of the World Net Daily?
A man wants to have sex or he doesn't.
If he doesn't, its like trying to put a marshmallow into a parking meter.
Scorpion

Postby Biz » February 11th, 2011, 11:45 am

Scorpion wrote:You read the National Inquirer? :?
The grocery store version of the World Net Daily?

Only acknowledged because they broke the story on John Edwards. 8-)
HATE! HATE! HATE!
The only championships this town has won since '64 is in the sport of Schadenfreude.
Biz

Postby tribenutupnorth » February 11th, 2011, 8:24 pm

Biz wrote:I swear, every politician that uses "family values" as a platform is hiding something. There is no reason to use it.

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Commu.. errrr... uh...
It's all about US- Kevin Keane
tribenutupnorth

Postby Biz » February 12th, 2011, 2:20 am

tribenutupnorth wrote:Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Commu.. errrr... uh...

I once woke up after going on a major bender in college and found a hammer and sickle tatooed on each of my ass cheeks. :?
HATE! HATE! HATE!
Biz

Postby robespierre4 » February 12th, 2011, 12:52 pm

I swear, every politician that uses "family values" as a platform is hiding something. There is no reason to use it.

Family values is a legitimate platform on which to campaign, and not everyone who chooses to do so is insincere. Your cynical rejection of this fact shows that you are a cultural relativist where you hold there is no right or wrong on social issues. The gradual degradation of values, especially as it relates to morality--spurred on by black youth culture and flagrant homosexuality-- should be a subject of concern and praiseworthy to resist. It says a lot about you that you choose to criticize the manner in which politicians openly confront this important issue.

In fact, the example you give in your next sentence gives a hint at what motivates you to criticize family values and those who promote it: Gays. You are a cultural relativist and I will remind you that cultural relativism sprang from a rejection of homosexuality. You don’t want to be judged.

If you are gay or support their dangerous lifestyle then say it. Don’t impugn the motives of those who reject your twisted thinking by asserting family values or campaign on them.
robespierre4

Postby tribenutupnorth » February 12th, 2011, 6:01 pm

Biz wrote:
tribenutupnorth wrote:Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Commu.. errrr... uh...

I once woke up after going on a major bender in college and found a hammer and sickle tatooed on each of my ass cheeks. :?

pictures or it didn't happen :lol:

Note: that was a JOKE. Please, for the love of all things holy, don't. :D
It's all about US- Kevin Keane
tribenutupnorth

Postby daria morgendorfer » February 12th, 2011, 7:13 pm

Biz wrote:

Dude, TMI, TMI.... :ugeek: (Doesn't this little dude look a little like Lenin?)

Qapla!!
daria morgendorfer

Postby Biz » February 13th, 2011, 9:06 am

tribenutupnorth wrote:
Biz wrote:

pictures or it didn't happen :lol:

Note: that was a JOKE. Please, for the love of all things holy, don't. :D

I got it burned off in 2003; plus would never think of subjecting you too it.
HATE! HATE! HATE!
Biz

Postby robespierre4 » February 16th, 2011, 7:09 pm

I once woke up after going on a major bender in college and found a hammer and sickle tatooed on each of my ass cheeks.

That was me who did that. We also super-glued the cheeks of that fat woman you were sleeping with.
robespierre4

Return to Politics