Why Fox News cant be Trusted

Discuss local, regional, state, federal, and world politics. Keep it classy, Cleveland.

Why Fox News cant be Trusted

Postby Mrtazeman » March 19th, 2020, 11:36 am

I lost my dad to Fox news. He spends half of his day watching it and is an angry old man who thinks liberals want to take his money..

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/03/wapo ... -news-then
https://crooksandliars.com/2020/03/wapo ... -news-then

Reminds me of how the right wing networks had all their news anchor read from the same script that they are fair and balanced at the same time...
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Re: Why Fox News cant be Trusted

Postby Michaels153 » March 19th, 2020, 12:23 pm

Mrtazeman
Rush has been broadcasting liberal news montages for a long time. These clips include the same theme and even the same cue word so while you may not like fox news, "left wing networks have their news anchors read from the same script."
As far as right wing networks being wrong in making predictions, again the left makes predictions that do not turn out to be true.
But as far as fox calling themselves fair and balanced, I think they are. As far as polls go as to what do listeners think of the various networks, I think the polls have been showing that they trust Fox news more than the other networks. Now the left would never question those polls if the polls favored them and people said that they trust CNN more than the other networks. So now, when the polls do not show that, it is poor taste do claim that the reason more people like Fox more than X networks is because they are: and fill in your own demeaning characterization here.
The Liberal Creed: Take all the money you can, from all the people you can, in all the ways that you can, for as long as you can.
Michaels153

Postby leftyg » March 20th, 2020, 11:41 am

Thanks Real, it was pitch perfect. Now our resident conservative said liberals do it too. The problem is that unlike you, he never proves anything; he just says it. When you have great beautiful evidence, post it; don't gobbledegook it in a seas of words. do it simply the way Real did and you will get a much better listening,
leftyg

Postby Michaels153 » March 20th, 2020, 10:02 pm

the problem is he never proves anything
Well thats a lie. And everyone who comes to this forum knows that is a lie. What's the matter Leftyg? Are you bored again. Did you want to spend some time in your guilty pleasure but thought i might not come out to play unless you goaded me. You forget how to speak like an adult and politely ask something? And then there is your responses to posts or lack of them. You ask for evidence and then you complain about cut and paste. And when i respond with commentary you complain about there being "no evidence." Grow up. There is not a person who listens to radio who has not heard the montages of the left, or does not know that both sides make predictions from time to time that do not pan out.
The Liberal Creed: Take all the money you can, from all the people you can, in all the ways that you can, for as long as you can.
Michaels153

Postby leftyg » March 22nd, 2020, 5:42 pm

Michaels, Polonius said in Hamlet that "brevity is the soul of wit." What works best on here or anywhere are succinct statements that are then supported by fact. The only reason to get bogged down in long cut and paste articles is to try and befuddle and obfuscate (baffle 'em with bullshit). Try to make posts as short as they can be. I mean, I am not talking about lots of the dreck on the internet, but I am making a plea for simplicity.
leftyg

Return to Politics