The Trayvon Martin hoax

Discuss local, regional, state, federal, and world politics. Keep it classy, Cleveland.

The Trayvon Martin hoax

Postby Michaels153 » September 16th, 2019, 12:32 pm

https://townhall.com/columnists/williammarshall/2019/09/13/exposing-the-trayvon-martin-hoax-n2553059
Exposing the Trayvon Martin Hoax
By William Marshall

This may be too much reading for the liberal slime, who are consumed in destroying The President, Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh, and anyone and everyone that does not agree with them. I found out some more information behind this chapter from the Slime Encyclopedia, that I wanted to share with the non-slime elements in our society.

On the right, there are many great investigators I could point to, but one I’d like to highlight here is Joel Gilbert, whose new documentary, The Trayvon Hoax, I had the opportunity to preview before its release. It will officially be released on September 16 [Today] along with a book by the same name.

One of the key pieces of evidence used against Zimmerman was a recorded phone call between a young woman named Diamond Eugene and attorney Benjamin Crump. Eugene had been Martin’s girlfriend and the last person to speak to Martin the night of his death, other than Zimmerman. Crump was representing the Martin family. That phone call launched a media-fueled frenzy to arrest George Zimmerman, prompted President Obama to equate Trayvon Martin to a hypothetical Obama “son”, and fired up race hustlers like Al Sharpton.

In that phone call, in which Crump appeared to lead the witness, an emotional Eugene insisted the shooting of Trayvon was “racial” and “He ain’t do nothing. He was just like going to get his little brother a Skittle and a Arizona ice tea. That’s it.” That was enough for the media to run with and launch what would become a seeming race war, with the eventual creation of Black Lives Matter, the assassination of five Dallas police officers at a BLM event, a fake “Hands up! Don’t shoot!” narrative following the death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, with accompanying riots, and yet more riots in Baltimore following the death in police custody of drug dealer Freddie Gray.

The problem for the prosecutors of Zimmerman was that the real Diamond Eugene refused to testify, probably realizing that she was digging a deeper and deeper hole for herself. So somehow, another woman named Rachel Jeantel pretending to be “Diamond” took the stand, in what became one of the most farcical courtroom spectacles ever witnessed, as her fraudulence quickly became apparent while she unraveled on the witness stand. The real Diamond Eugene never appeared to the public, however.

George Zimmerman was acquitted of the murder charge and, thankfully, justice prevailed.
The Liberal Creed: Take all the money you can, from all the people you can, in all the ways that you can, for as long as you can.
Michaels153

Re: The Trayvon Martin hoax

Postby Mrtazeman » September 17th, 2019, 4:33 pm

Lets look at we know to be the facts

1) Trevon Martin, a Black teenager, was walking through a neighborhood with a box of skittles and ice tea

2) Zimmerman followed Trevon Martin with a loaded gun

3) Zimmerman was ORDERED by authorities not to follow this kid

4) There was an altercation and Trevon was murdered..

Bottom line if the circumstance were reversed Michaels would be Outraged and would want to hang the black kid...

Justice WAS NOT SERVED...
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » September 17th, 2019, 9:56 pm

Bottom line(?) The bottom line was that every liberal activist in the country did every thing they could to railroad Mr. Zimmerman into a murder charge. Obama and all of the democrats in DC, with all of their allies in the media were willing to do whatever they could to destroy Mr. Zimmerman but the evidence was not there to convict him. The liberals and Democrats followed their same playbook with President Trump and Justice Kavenaugh as they did with Mr. Zimmerm. Facts be damned. Rule of law be damned. But in the end, it wont be the facts nor the rule of law that will be damned.
The Liberal Creed: Take all the money you can, from all the people you can, in all the ways that you can, for as long as you can.
Michaels153

Postby Mrtazeman » September 18th, 2019, 4:10 pm

No Michaels, this isn't a liberal or conservative issue. This is an issue where an innocent kid that was murdered in which his crime was being black while drinking a can of ice tea and eating skittles while walking through a white neighborhood. It was about a mother who lost a child, it was classmates who lost their friend.. It was a sick day in America and you celebrate it like it was the fourth of July...

As for Zimmerman, you might want to check his background before you jump in bed with him..
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » September 19th, 2019, 9:37 am

Mrtazeman wrote:No Michaels, this isn't a liberal or conservative issue. It was not a liberal or a conservative issue. This began and continues to be a liberal issue only. The police who resonded and investigated at the scene did not place Mr. Zimmerman under arrest. Why? Because the facts at the scene did not (according to the police who were there) indicate that a crime had been committed. The police at the scene did not find evidence of a law being violated. The liberals became outraged that Mr. Zimmerman was not arrested and demanded that he be arrested (in spite of what the police found at the scene). The liberals demanded that Mr. Zimmerman be tried. The liberals said that Mr. Zimmerman "murdered" Mr. Martin. The evidence at the scene corroborated the statements that Mr. Zimmerman told the police. That evidence was presented at the trial. Mr. Zimmerman did not violate any of Mr. Martin's civil liberties. Mr. Martin assaulted Mr. Zimmerman, which is a felony. Mr. Martin could have killed Mr. Zimmerman by poiunding Mr. Zimmerman's head against the sidewalk. The wounds that Mr. Zimmerman received were not self inflicted. This is an issue where an innocent kid The assault on Mr. Zimmerman, by punching him in the face and pounding Mr. Zimmerman's head on the sidewalk are not the actions of an "innocent kid."

that was murdered in which his crime was being black while drinking a can of ice tea and eating skittles while walking through a white neighborhood. It was about a mother who lost a child, it was classmates who lost their friend.. It was a sick day in America [and you celebrate it like it was the fourth of July... ] And how am I celebrating this Mrtazeman? How does pointing out facts, and evidence about something suggest that I am celebrating this. The liberals want to ignore facts and evidence so they can continue the narrative they want to spin. And they want everybody to go along with their narrative that surprisingly is never compared to jumping in bed with (below)

As for Zimmerman, you might want to check his background before you jump in bed with him..
Again, because i point out facts and evidence that don't mean anything to you because it does not support your narrative, that is your definition that I am "jumping in bed with him."?
Michaels153

Postby Mrtazeman » September 20th, 2019, 6:50 pm

The police at the scene did not find evidence of a law being violated. The liberals became outraged that Mr. Zimmerman was not arrested and demanded that he be arrested (in spite of what the police found at the scene).

Are you freaking high like your boy Rush the limp dick druggie Limbaugh?

There was a dead black child riddled with bullets and Zimmerman with blood all over him and you think there was no crime committed? Someone committed a crime.. Lmao, you are more brain washed than I thought..

And decent humanbeings became outraged knowing that this killing was being brushed under the rug.. it's not protocall for the police releasing someone after they have killed another humanbeing..
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » September 20th, 2019, 11:49 pm

Mrtazeman wrote:
The police at the scene did not find evidence of a law being violated. The liberals became outraged that Mr. Zimmerman was not arrested and demanded that he be arrested (in spite of what the police found at the scene).

Are you freaking high like your boy Rush the limp dick druggie Limbaugh?You have a big vulgar mouth that i would be more than willing to wash out with a bar of soap.
Mr. Martin's death was not ruled as a murder. Did you forget that you idiot? Mr. Martin died as a result of his attack on Mr. Zimmerman who shot Mr. Martin in self defense. That is not murder.

There was a dead black child riddled with bullets and Zimmerman with blood all over him and you think there was no crime committed? Mr. Martin did assault Mr. Zimmerman. But he paid for that crime with his life.Someone committed a crime.. Lmao, you are more brain washed than I thought.. if you had the the brains the size of your ass you would be able to figure that out just by looking in Wikipedia. But since your struggling so much to understand this, I am thinking that your brains must be the size of a much smaller piece of your anatomy.

And decent humanbeings became outraged knowing that this killing was being brushed under the rug. This trial received nation wide attention. Nothing was being "brushed under the rug." it's not protocall for the police releasing someone after they have killed another human being.. You really are an idiot. You should talk to a police officer and he would tell you the same thing. Did you ever hear of a false arrest? There was no evidence at the scene to suggest anything other than self defense. And that was confirmed at the trial.
Michaels153

Postby leftyg » November 13th, 2019, 12:22 am

Michaels, subsequent events with Zimmerman demonstrate that he probably killed Trayvon without justification https://www.newsweek.com/george-zimmerm ... tin-459300 It is a litany of events. It would have been better for humanity if Zimmerman had just left Trayvon alone instead of murdering him which is what he did.
leftyg

Postby Michaels153 » November 13th, 2019, 8:27 am

leftyg wrote:Michaels, subsequent events with Zimmerman demonstrate that he probably killed Trayvon without justification https://www.newsweek.com/george-zimmerm ... tin-459300 It is a litany of events. It would have been better for humanity if Zimmerman had just left Trayvon alone instead of murdering him which is what he did.

Leftyg, Subsequent events with Mr. Zimmerman DO NOT DEMONSTRATE "that he probably (?) killed Trayvon. The Newsweek article is a REPRINT of a 2016 article, which at that time, and still now, is irrelevant to the actions of Mr. Zimmerman regarding Trayvon, and also irrelevant to the trial's conclusion.

Your reprint article, may be just another piece of history showing what I told Mrtazeman about this being a liberal issue. Review what I said in this post to Mrtazeman. Mr Zimmerman's life after the trial could have resulted in a positive way, and may still end up in a positive way, (as people characterize negative versus positive. I am inclined to believe that if it did turn positive, that would not sit well with the liberals.
But in life we see cruel twists of fate. We see decorated veterans, troubled by their past, living with mental illness, and sometimes homeless, living and dying in the streets. We also see political scum, violating the law, parading on television like Hollywood movie stars, writing book deals, and seemingly being rewarded for their misdeeds.

Mr. Zimmerman did not murder Trayvon. The courts have established that fact. Move on.
Michaels153

Return to Politics