Right wing birther threatens President Obama

Discuss local, regional, state, federal, and world politics. Keep it classy, Cleveland.

Right wing birther threatens President Obama

Postby leftyg » May 22nd, 2015, 12:20 pm

I see that nobody is posting on anything lately. So for fun I put up this rather short video to show what nut baggery is going on out there. Evidently some people believe this crap. This particular guy thinks Obama is a terrorist and he, I think, is calling for the presidents assassination (look at the 3:15 second portion of the video). Want to know why we on the left think the right is crazy? Watch this. The guy's name is Gabe Zolna. Do you support this guy? Would anybody support this dude or his friends of which I found many?
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Is% ... 1EB4D4C8D4
leftyg

Re: Right wing birther threatens President Obama

Postby myolseley » October 10th, 2019, 1:32 am

Cleveland talk is the forum which is provide the information of the index point in the business of the whole over the world in the single click with www.assignmentmasters.co.uk the use of the internet as well as this is the best forum to get the information of the stock index.
myolseley

Re: Right wing birther threatens President Obama

Postby Michaels153 » October 11th, 2019, 12:41 am

Thanks troll, but here, where we all understand English, we know how to use the internet and don't need instructions from a self serving stranger. If you want to add something constructive here then start your own thread. Don't grab someone else's thread as bait for your free advertising.
The Liberal Creed: Take all the money you can, from all the people you can, in all the ways that you can, for as long as you can.
Michaels153

Return to Politics