Violent Rape of AOC

Discuss local, regional, state, federal, and world politics. Keep it classy, Cleveland.

Violent Rape of AOC

Postby Mrtazeman » July 19th, 2019, 4:17 pm

Why do republicans think this is funny??

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 769460001/
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Re: Violent Rape of AOC

Postby Michaels153 » July 22nd, 2019, 10:45 am

Mrtazeman wrote:Why do republicans think this is funny?? Non Sequitur. Just because somebody posted something somewhere it does not follow that "Republican's think this is funny"
And, nowhere in your USA Today reference do I see anyone saying that anyone thought this was funny.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 769460001/
The Liberal Creed: Take all the money you can, from all the people you can, in all the ways that you can, for as long as you can.
Michaels153

Postby Mrtazeman » July 22nd, 2019, 1:41 pm

Your family value party had a child molester run for the senate while Al Frankin was kicked out of the party for a crude joke.. It is the direction the party is heading..

Here is another one for you..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/louisiana-po ... 40139.html
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Mrtazeman » July 22nd, 2019, 4:43 pm

Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » July 22nd, 2019, 8:04 pm

How infantile this is. You do not remember other vile comments directed to Republicans? What about the comments Bill Maher made about Sarah Palin? What about Congressman Scalise who like Gabby Gifford actually got shot. How is what you have referenced here a condemnation of an entire party? How is it even an indication of a direction of a party? Did Madonna blow up the white house or did she just say she thought about it. Again, let the law do what they do. Let them investigate threats made to others as they have been doing.
The Liberal Creed: Take all the money you can, from all the people you can, in all the ways that you can, for as long as you can.
Michaels153

Postby Mrtazeman » July 23rd, 2019, 7:22 am

Very quickly, Madonna started her speech with "I want to start a revolution of love'." And blowing up the WH was a metaphor that she took back during the speech.

Trump promotes violence. You don't recall him offering to pay legal fees for anyone that kicks a protesters ass or Greg Gianrfort body slamming a reporter and Trump complimenting him.

The republican party can't exist without hate..
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » July 23rd, 2019, 8:31 am

Mrtazeman wrote:Very quickly, Madonna started her speech with "I want to start a revolution of love'." And blowing up the WH was a metaphor that she v too back during the speech.

Trump promotes violence. You don't recall him offering to pay legal fees for anyone that kicks a protesters ass or Greg Gianrfort body slamming a reporter and Trump complimenting him.

The republican party can't exist without hate..

Very quickly, your a closed minded bigot that will interpret anything you agree with as acceptable. I don't recall any of your liberal representatives offering to pay the medical bills for the violence they inflicted at demonstrations, at pro-life assembly areas, the Hollywood walk of fame, nor at schools where pro Trump students were beaten up. Robert De Niro uses an awards show that is broadcast live on National television and tells people to F--k Trump. Not one of you liberals feel any responsibility for the consequences of their anti-Trump speech. Trump does not promote violence period. Mr. Shapiro does not promote hate.
But bigotry leads some to rationalize criminal behavior. And to post defenses of people who are intolerant towards others, aligns you with their point of view. Madonna was not interviewed by the Secret Service because of her using a metaphor.
Michaels153

Postby Mrtazeman » July 23rd, 2019, 12:31 pm

Trump does not promote violence period.

lmao...ok let me introduce you to reality...

Lawyer: Man who killed mob boss thought he was helping Trump

https://news.yahoo.com/lawyer-man-kille ... NlYwNzcg--

A look back at Trump comments perceived by some as encouraging violence

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/back-tr ... d=48415766
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » July 23rd, 2019, 5:23 pm

Mrtazeman wrote:
Trump does not promote violence period.

lmao...ok let me introduce you to reality...
Oh this is going to be good. :lol:

Lawyer: Man who killed mob boss thought he was helping Trump So!
https://news.yahoo.com/lawyer-man-kille ... NlYwNzcg--

A look back at Trump comments perceived by some as encouraging violence

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/back-tr ... d=48415766

Again with the perceived, and by some no less, well that certainly is a very persuasive argument. And what about the people responding to these allegations, that perceive President Trump's actions as not encouraging violence?
And then there are examples like this:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/07/21/watch-students-take-issue-with-obama-quotes-on-immigration-when-they-think-trump-n2550375
Popcorn: College Students Don't Know How To React When They Learn About Obama's Immigration Policies
Campus Reforms' media director, Cabot Phillips, headed to a college campus to ask students how they felt about President Donald Trump's immigration and deportation policies. He recited a quote that was actually from President Barack Obama.

"I have a quote here that's been making the rounds on social media about the deportation of criminal illegal aliens," Phillips said before reading the Obama quote. "'We are a nation of laws. Undocumented workers broke our laws and I believe they must be held accountable, especially those who may be dangerous. That's why over the past six years deportations of criminals are up 80 percent and we're going to keep focusing on threats to our security.'"

The students had the typical, rather expected response.

I think that policy comes from a place of white American nationalism," one student said.

"Donald Trump has embraced this rhetoric of racism and xenophobia that is not beneficial to our country at all," another student said.

"This administration has totally not done anything moral," another student responded.

When Phillips revealed that the quote was attributed to Obama, the students were shocked.

"I didn't expect it to be Obama either," one woman replied. When pressed on why she was surprised, she didn't have an answer. "Because I just don't know. It never occurred to me that it could be Obama."

When these students "perceived" the quote having come from President Trump, they assigned the words actually spoken by Obama as racist. Then when they were "informed" that the quote actually was from Obama, and not President Trump, they were shocked. So if we are to accept your reasoning, then Obama is racist, because a student "perceived Obama to be racist based upon Obama's words.

You really are stupid.
Michaels153

Postby leftyg » July 23rd, 2019, 6:01 pm

Very quickly, your a closed minded bigot that will interpret anything you agree with as acceptable. I don't recall any of your liberal representatives offering to pay the medical bills for the violence they inflicted at demonstrations, at pro-life assembly areas, the Hollywood walk of fame, nor at schools where pro Trump students were beaten up. Robert De Niro uses an awards show that is broadcast live on National television and tells people to F--k Trump. Not one of you liberals feel any responsibility for the consequences of their anti-Trump speech. Trump does not promote violence period. Mr. Shapiro does not promote hate.
But bigotry leads some to rationalize criminal behavior. And to post defenses of people who are intolerant towards others, aligns you with their point of view. Madonna was not interviewed by the Secret Service because of her using a metaphor.
Trump promotes violence at his rallies, and it is well-documented. https://newrepublic.com/minutes/128896/ ... legal-fees https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/back-tr ... d=48415766 That is documented. Your charges are not! Michaels back up what you say with evidence. What violence did liberals inflict? Your claims so far add up to nothing. Be more like us: back up what you say.

Further, there should be no penalty for anti-Trump speech. I guess in your little world you believe that no one should verbally attack or offend the dear Leader. Bigotry must lead to rationalizing behavior because you certainly rationalize Trumps behavior and that of his supporters. And there is a huge difference between Madonna or Corey Booker saying they would like to blow up the White House or smack the president and actually doing it the way Trump supporters often do.
leftyg

Postby Michaels153 » July 23rd, 2019, 10:09 pm

No Leftyg, President Trump does not promote violence. James Hodgkinson was a left-wing activist fueled by rage against Republican legislators shoots 6 people, and critically injured two including Congressman Scalise - Wikipedia. Man caught on camera kicking pro-life protester at anti-abortion rally. - From the Independent.co.uk (Thursday, October 4, 2018), Student Trump supporter attacked at Woodside High School (its on you tube), SeeTheGivingTrump.com for a list of Attacks on Trump Supporters. https://www.attacksontrumpsupporters.com
Woman attacked for defending Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood walk of fame. -The Hollywood Reporter.com (October 28, 2016), June 2, 2019 in California, there was an assault at L.A.
Trump Supporter Street Rally. Sergeant Estrada @GIJoeOPS put this on his twitter account: A leftist "counterargument" against conservatives and President Trump supporters at a rally in L.A. (6/2) was:
.Being Violent, .Being Unhinged, .Spitting on a Conservative Woman's face. This is the left's/liberal's trending "argument" against conservatives and Pres. Trump supporters! Which is fueld
by the Democrats & MSM!

Anti Trump violence is well documented. I am not making "charges." I am stating facts. These facts are well documented. This is the violence that liberals inflict. Your mouth adds up to nothing. And I will never be anything like you. I do back up what I say. I have to at times because you are too lazy to check this out for yourself.
Michaels153

Postby leftyg » July 23rd, 2019, 10:51 pm

Anti Trump violence is well documented. I am not making "charges." I am stating facts. These facts are well documented. This is the violence that liberals inflict. Your mouth adds up to nothing. And I will never be anything like you. I do back up what I say. I have to at times because you are too lazy to check this out for yourself.
Michaels, most of your stuff is about the violent behavior of individuals and both sides do that. But Trump orchestrates much of the violence on the right with his rhetoric. What leaders on the left do that? For example, Mike Gallagher was trying to say that Corey Booker wanted to punch Trump, but Corey was trying to illustrate that he had to stay above Trump's level https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 803366001/ Listen to the first couple minutes of the video. Mike Gallagher called Booker out for it. I imagine that Gallagher's audience believed him that Booker acted the thug, but a look at the video shows that that is not true. And Gallagher should know better

You see Michaels, I do not believe Donald Trump because he is a proven liar https://www.salon.com/2019/04/29/trump- ... president/ Yes there are people on the left who do get into it as you list showed, but they are not the leadership of the Democratic Party; they are crazy street people, and Trump acts more like them. He is not presidential.

Remember that there has been a huge increase in the number of killings by right wing terrorists. Accoding to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
"every single extremist killing — from Pittsburgh to Parkland — had a link to right-wing extremism." The group details the alleged ties -- ranging from white supremacist and racist or misogynistic or Nazi ties -- of some suspects that ABC News had not previously reported on or confirmed.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/extremist-rel ... d=60568464
Last edited by leftyg on July 25th, 2019, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leftyg

Postby Michaels153 » July 24th, 2019, 7:55 am

From Leftyg:
Michaels, most of your stuff is about the violent behavior of individuals and both sides do that. But Trump orchestrates much of the violence on the right with his rhetoric. What leaders on the left do that? For example, Mike Gallagher was trying to say that Corey Booker wanted to punch Trump, but Corey was trying to illustrate that he had to stay above Trump's level

I almost have to say, what leaders on the Left didn't do that. Let's start with Maxine Waters: https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/25/politics/maxine-waters-trump-officials/index.html
Rep. Maxine Waters called on her supporters to publicly confront and harass members of the Trump administration (Here are instructions from Maxine Waters, to her supporters, to publicly confront and harass members of the Trump administration) in response to the "zero tolerance" policy that led to the separation of families at the border. -> (And here is Maxine Waters rationale for her instructions to "publicly confront and harass members of the Trump administration

The California Democrat and vehement critic of President Donald Trump made the comments on Saturday, first at a rally (Maxine Waters called on her supporters, at her rally, to publicly confront and harass members of the Trump Administration) in Los Angeles and later in a television interview. The comments, which come after several Trump administration officials have been recently protested at restaurants, have raised fresh questions about the state of American political discourse and were seized on by Trump for political gain.
"Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.

Since the campaign, Where Pelosi, George Clooney, and others said Trump would never be elected. Donald Trump is elected. Your side moans, and cries, and begins to spread hyperbolic doomsday prophecies about the end of the country and the world. This all feeds a mass of people who are disappointed, frustrated, and angry that Hilary did not win. Hilary adds fuel to this mass of disappointed, frustrated, and angry people by suggesting that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians, and implied that he (Donald Trump) is the person responsible for cheating her and you who voted for me (Hilary) to get elected.
She implies that she was robbed of the election, that Donald Trump is a thief (on top of everything else) Hilary's supporters including the mainstream media, go along with her claims and charge that Donald Trump is an illegitimate president. From that point on, Everything that President Trump does or is associated with is cast and portrayed in a negative light which fuels the mass of people who are frustrated and angry at Pesident Trump. President Trump wants to implement a travel ban, and it is immediately labeled a racist act. President Trump announces agreement with Israel claiming Jerusalem as their capital and later that he plans for the US embassy to moves there. That brings condemnation from the Democrats who claim that will lead to war. President Trump claims we have an emergency situation with our immigration policy resulting in the migration of illegal immigrants, and once again the Democrats and critics of President Trump call him a liar and a racist. And all of this continues to feed and fuel anger and rage for President Trump, his family, and his supporters. Now add to Maxine Waters comments; the comments and antics from James Baldwin, Cher, Kathy Griffin, Robert De Niro, Madonna, and Peter Fonda. The template is set,
The rationale has been given, and now the angry mass of people no longer need to feel inhibited in expressing their anger at President Trump and his supporters. Now this angry mass of people feel justified when they express their anger at President Trump and his supporters. But unlike Maxine Waters who publicly instructed her supporters to publicly confront and harass members of the Trump administration, President Trump has not done that. President Trump has not come out publicly nor privately and instructed anyone to confront and harass anyone. Go ahead and try and find a quote like Maxine Waters. Instead you want to claim that his mere presence is the catalyst that spurs violent behavior.
Publicly, President Trump has denounced violent behavior and violent acts. This has been documented even in the references that Real has provided. But that does not matter to you, as you have claimed before that President Trump's "rhetoric" causes violent behavior. Yet when violent behavior does occur on your side, you relegate that behavior to the actions of individuals and not to the "rhetoric" of anybody in your party. Explain that. Explain how only President Trump can have an affect on others to commit violence, but that it is not possible for somebody from your party to affect anybody to commit violence.
You just argued that Mr. Shapiro could not be excluded from the possibility that he could offend others, but here you are saying that in your party it is not possible for someone to offend others, and by extension, this would apply to violent behavior as well.
Michaels153

Violent Rape of AOC

Postby Fannieroask » July 24th, 2019, 9:39 am

Even if say they do get the arms license how many of them will really know how to handle a fire arm…. Pepper spray would be a better option….

_____
XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 4.0: NEW! the best program for solving any CAPTCHA, including Google ReCaptcha-2
Fannieroask

Postby Mrtazeman » July 24th, 2019, 12:30 pm

Go ahead and try and find a quote like Maxine Waters. Instead you want to claim that his mere presence is the catalyst that spurs violent behavior.

Waters, however, did not call for physical harm to the officials or harassment against Trump's supporters.

Try again...
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » July 24th, 2019, 2:21 pm

Mrtazeman wrote:
Go ahead and try and find a quote like Maxine Waters. Instead you want to claim that his mere presence is the catalyst that spurs violent behavior.

Waters, however, did not call for physical harm to the officials or harassment against Trump's supporters.

Try again...

I don't need to Mrtazeman. Again, by your own reasoning. You said that Maxine Waters did not call for physical harm. Neither did Trump. So if that is all it takes to exonerate Maxine Waters, then by applying the same standard to President Trump,...he did not incite violence.

You can ignore, deny, or try to feign innocence, but where are Maxine Waters supporters from? [California]. And where are President Trump and his staff normally found? [Washington,DC] Do you believe that people in California are going to travel to Washington, DC to publicly confront and harass President Trump and his staff? What are they supposed to do; plan their vacation to go to Washington DC and then wait for President Trump and his staff to go to a restaurant and then publicly confront and harass them? Was it necessary for Maxine Waters to go on National television to make her comments to her supporters? She could have informed the local media.
Michaels153

Postby leftyg » July 25th, 2019, 1:00 pm

I don't need to Mrtazeman. Again, by your own reasoning. You said that Maxine Waters did not call for physical harm. Neither did Trump. So if that is all it takes to exonerate Maxine Waters, then by applying the same standard to President Trump,...he did not incite violence.

Actually what Maxine Waters did was wrong, but like what Real said, she did not tell them to beat people the way Trump did here where he tells supporters to "beat the crap out of them; I will pay the legaol bills" https://newrepublic.com/minutes/128896/ ... legal-fees And he has encouraged them to assault journalists https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pl ... 2598ad2b5a His audience cheered.

On Sunday, the publisher of the New York Times urged the president to stop using the phrase "enemies of the people" after he launched a Twitter tirade against the media.

Mr Trump's frequent attacks have drawn criticism from even those close to him and within his party.

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci condemned Trump's supporters at the Florida rally on Twitter, saying the behaviour was "not who we are".

Republican senator for Arizona Jeff Flake meanwhile has compared Mr Trump to the former USSR dictator Joseph Stalin.
(watch videos too)
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45053406
leftyg

Postby Mrtazeman » July 25th, 2019, 3:28 pm

Hold up,

Trump promotes violence at his rallies, and it is well-documented. https://newrepublic.com/minutes/128896/ ... legal-fees https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/back-tr ... d=48415766 That is documented. Your charges are not! Michaels back up what you say with evidence. What violence did liberals inflict? Your claims so far add up to nothing. Be more like us: back up what you say.

How is that not provoking violence?

Also, lets not forget: Trump praises congressman for body-slamming reporter

https://nypost.com/2018/10/18/trump-con ... nd-of-guy/

Lets face it, President Obama had much more class and is a better family man than Trump..
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » July 25th, 2019, 5:19 pm

Okay Leftyg,
First, your New Republic reference:
'After receiving a notice from his security that someone might be planning to throw tomatoes at him (again),'Trump said: "Trump to Iowa rally supporters: "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them." I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees.”

That statement from President Trump was contingent on an action. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato". He did not say if you see a protester go beat him up. And from what I remember, there was no violence at this event. How do you use this reference to accuse President Trump of inciting violence when no violence occurred? Did Bob Mueller hire you to lie about this too? :lol: ( sorry Leftyg, it was a nice tie in since Bob and his gang also tried to prove somethings that never happened) Still, this is the only reference that comes close to advocating violence. How about this, "If you see somebody assaulting somebody or attempting to assault somebody, tackle him? And if that did happen, do you charge the person who tackled the person with assault? I'll let you think on that for awhile. But I am not going to spend much time on this because President Trump is not inciting violence. You can believe everybody who agrees with you without examining the context like I have here, but then you would just be choosing to believe what you want to believe (as you usually do) without considering any mitigating factors.
From your Washington Post reference:
“Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of — he’s my guy,” Trump said.
That thought could apply to any WWF fan. President Trump did not "tell" Rep. Greg Gianforte to body slam the reporter. He made an after the fact comment about it. Again, President Trump is not inciting violence.
In regards to President Trump referring to some in the media as 'enemies of the people', that is not inciting violence. President Trump did not call for any of his supporters to go burn down a television station, or the office of a magazine or newspaper.

Mrtazeman: Your first reference is the same one I responded to Leftyg. Your ABC news reference is not specifically addressing Trump so I don't know what you wanted to reference. Your third reference (of the body slam) was just addressed here.
And as to this absurd comment:
Lets face it, President Obama had much more class and is a better family man than Trump..

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night.

As a social worker i spent time with individuals counselling them in anger management skills, working to avoid confrontations, and using third party arbitration for problems that they did not feel they could handle. We used role play to practice more effective, non-threatening, and non-aggressive communication skills.
What do you think Mr. class family man taught his daughters with the statement "if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun". ? He was providing an example of how to respond to conflict by escalating it. Yea, real classy. A wonderful role model for his daughters.
Michaels153

Postby Mrtazeman » July 26th, 2019, 12:21 pm

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night

You are such a snowflake. All those years in politics and you came out with a 2008 quote while he was still senator to pump up a crowd at a fund raiser to prove that Trump has more class than Obama?

In the mean time you defend the classless Grab them by the Pussy, I cheat on my pregnant wife with porn stars.. President Trump..

If you want to vote for Trump because of the economy, I get it. But you can't pull that republicans have higher standard moral card anymore...
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » July 26th, 2019, 2:35 pm

Mrtazeman wrote:
If you want to vote for Trump because of the economy, I get it. But you can't pull that republicans have higher standard moral card anymore...

I personally do not believe there is any doubt that if there were a rating scale on morality and political parties were rated, that Republicans would have a more positive rating than the Democrat party. I consider the Democrats lower just on their support for Abortion. But if there were any people who had any doubts, these last two years of the Democrats lying about this President, and trying to get him and anyone associated with his cabinet out of their jobs should prove that the Democrat party is bankrupt when it comes to morality. Calling the President racist for his policies and having him prove he is not by patiently waiting to go all the way to the supreme court (travel ban) to reaffirm that he was exercising his legal authority or by waiting until it was too obvious to deny that he wasn't (border detention policy). It is not sufficient to draw comparison with the previous occupant of the white house to demonstrate that President Trump is not racist. And it is obvious to all,that being proved wrong about each false allegation does not stop your party and your willing accomplices in the media to continue with the same and other false allegations (like being soft on Russia). This is not just being viewed nor accepted as "just politics". The Democrats, and liberals especially, who have engaged in these non stop criticisms of the President, are not doing justice, to him, nor our country. It is okay for your party to criticize the President about anything and everything, but if the President criticizes anything he is being unpresidential and/or a racist. Arguing with AOC, or now with Elijah Cummings results in the same baseless allegations of racism. The latest criticisms against the city of Baltimore are being substantiated by PBS and other reports. The President being correct about something is ignored by your party who still claims the President "attacked" Mr. Cummings. Never an apology to the president. The old cliche about people living in glass houses does not mean anything to Democrats today. We are a country of over 350 million people, yet the Democrats can ignore their own districts, their constituencies because the only thing that matters is spewing their hatred to this president.
Last edited by Michaels153 on July 30th, 2019, 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michaels153

Postby Mrtazeman » July 26th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Al Frankin was made to resign because of a crude joke he made.

The repubs had a known child molester running for senate...
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Mrtazeman » August 6th, 2019, 8:48 am

Groping and choking, These kids are on there way to being great Republicans (the moral party). Thanks Team Moscow Mitch

Looks like words matter..

https://nypost.com/2019/08/05/aoc-rips- ... ut-of-her/
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » August 7th, 2019, 10:55 pm

Who are these kids? I have seen people dress up in costumes as priests and nuns and going to Planned Parenthood centers to counter pro life demonstrators and pretend that they speak for the church in defending Planned Parenthood and abortion.
I love the acting of AOC and your and other democrats. It is okay for AOC to say whatever she wants, to lie about things, and then cry that she is a victim. Well freedom of speech, does not apply only to Democrats. This is just another excuse for her and Democrats to ask for more money. - the liberal creed.
Michaels153

Postby Mrtazeman » August 8th, 2019, 6:09 am

Well freedom of speech, does not apply only to Democrats.

Considering that we have a President who likes to bang porn stars while his wife is pregnant and grabing women by the pussy, these kids are probably feel grouping and choking women is appropriate.

Freedom of speech has consequences not only for Democrats but for Republicans.
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » August 8th, 2019, 9:49 am

Mrtazeman wrote:
Well freedom of speech, does not apply only to Democrats.

Considering that we have a President who likes to bang porn stars while his wife is pregnant and grabing women by the pussy, these kids are probably feel grouping and choking women is appropriate.
Still confused about presidents. This "President" has not done what you say. But Democrats have had two presidents known for their indiscretions while they were in office as president.
There was John Kennedy, and Bill Clinton. What do you think "kids" learned from these Presidents indiscretions?
You want to look at skeletons in the closet look at your own. President Trump. Say it again, -> President Trump. In spite of his skeletons, he has risen to become the president of the United States.
Then there are your skeletons. Since your skeletons, you have descended to become miserable slime that you are today.

Freedom of speech has consequences not only for Democrats but for Republicans.
Michaels153

Postby Mrtazeman » August 11th, 2019, 8:11 am

More weak minded right wingers who has been influenced by right wing hate machine..

Ohio man charged after saying Ocasio should be shot..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... egal%3famp

We should Send her back.. send her back
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » August 12th, 2019, 7:12 am

Mrtazeman wrote:More weak minded right wingers who has been influenced by right wing hate machine..
Ohio man charged after saying Ocasio should be shot..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... egal%3famp
We should Send her back.. send her back

How many "strong minded", left wing cowards does it take to beat a man wearing a hat?
https://abcnews.go.com/US/york-city-gallery-owner-attacked-wearing-make-america/story?id=64731770

Ohio man gets charged for saying that AOC should be shot, but she is not shot.
Man gets beat up for wearing a hat, and no charges have been filed, and no one has been arrested. (At least not yet). No double standard here, nope, just move on folks nothing to see here.
Michaels153

Postby Mrtazeman » August 12th, 2019, 4:30 pm

Ohio man gets charged for saying that AOC should be shot, but she is not shot.
Man gets beat up for wearing a hat, and no charges have been filed, and no one has been arrested. (At least not yet). No double standard here, nope, just move on folks nothing to see here.

That is real messed up, there shouldn't be violence over a hat and I hope those people get put in jail, but to be honest the double standard is coming from you.

I noticed that left leaning people don't have a problem calling out disgusting behavior from any side. LeftyG does it all the time.

But You have a problem holding any body on the right accountable. Just like those kids that were groping and choking AOC cut out, you said those kids also protests FP so its ok. And now this guy said that he is NOT joking about killing AOC (and his boss will load his gun), and your comment is, well he didn't do it..

The common denominator with all this, is Donald Trump.. He is the one dividing the country...
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » August 12th, 2019, 6:52 pm

Mrtazeman wrote:
but to be honest the double standard is coming from you. I took a double take when you said this.

I noticed that left leaning people don't have a problem calling out disgusting behavior from any side. LeftyG does it all the time. Yes, I have seen Leftyg point out negative behavior on both sides.

But You have a problem holding any body on the right accountable. I think you are misconstruing my actions, or as you see it, lack of actions. I do not excuse negative behavior from anyone. But I do not find it necessary to call out and note every unbecoming behavior. For most of the unbecoming behavior there is uncompromising agreement like you just did about the man attacked for wearing his hat. just like those kids that were groping and choking AOC cut out, you said those kids also protests FP [did you mean PP for Planned Parenthood?] so its ok. No, my pointing out what I had seen at a Planned Parenthood center was to point out that appearances can be deceiving. I personally would not put it past the democrats to put on those shirts and pretend to be McConnell supporters and then set up the cut out so that these democrats stage an action to lay blame against McConnell.
And considering the last 2 and a half years of baseless accusations against President Trump and other Republicans, I find it necessary to wait before I make a decision about an allegation.
It is a shame that it has come to this, but I have observed the Left, lying about just about everything under the sun. So I wait to, and while I wait, I look at the bottom line. And here the bottom line is that AOC was not shot, the man with the hat was beaten up.
And now this guy said that he is NOT joking about killing AOC (and his boss will load his gun), and your comment is, well he didn't do it. He should not have said what he did, because that is a threat, but the other stuff is just confusing and a distraction. This guy may have real mental problems, which we don't know about (at least not yet)

The common denominator with all this, is Donald Trump.. He is the one dividing the country...
Michaels153

Postby Michaels153 » August 12th, 2019, 7:15 pm

Mrtazeman wrote:
but to be honest the double standard is coming from you. I took a double take when you said this.

I noticed that left leaning people don't have a problem calling out disgusting behavior from any side. LeftyG does it all the time. Yes, I have seen Leftyg point out negative behavior on both sides.

But You have a problem holding any body on the right accountable. I think you are misconstruing my actions, or as you see it, lack of actions. I do not excuse negative behavior from anyone. But I do not find it necessary to call out and note every unbecoming behavior. For most of the unbecoming behavior there is uncompromising agreement like you just did about the man attacked for wearing his hat. just like those kids that were groping and choking AOC cut out, you said those kids also protests FP [did you mean PP for Planned Parenthood?] so its ok. No, my pointing out what I had seen at a Planned Parenthood center was to point out that appearances can be deceiving. I personally would not put it past the democrats to put on those shirts and pretend to be McConnell supporters and then set up the cut out so that these democrats stage an action to lay blame against McConnell.
And considering the last 2 and a half years of baseless accusations against President Trump and other Republicans, I find it necessary to wait before I make a decision about an allegation.
It is a shame that it has come to this, but I have observed the Left, lying about just about everything under the sun. So I wait to, and while I wait, I look at the bottom line. And here the bottom line is that AOC was not shot, the man with the hat was beaten up.
And now this guy said that he is NOT joking about killing AOC (and his boss will load his gun), and your comment is, well he didn't do it. He should not have said what he did, because that is a threat, but the other stuff is just confusing and a distraction. This guy may have real mental problems, which we don't know about (at least not yet)

You were going along okay until this. Your party has worked non stop to smear and destroy this man anyway you can. That is unAmerican. I would argue that the common denominator is Leftist Liberals, specifically those being constantly confounded in their goal of destroying this president. It is the Leftist liberals who I see as dividing this country. They are destroying our schools, the media, and the liberal politicians are attempting to destroy our form of government.
https://townhall.com/columnists/paulcurry/2019/08/12/the-new-left-violent-weak-juvenile-cowards-n2551506
The New Left: Violent, Weak, Juvenile, Cowards
Michaels153

Postby Mrtazeman » August 13th, 2019, 9:22 am

How many "strong minded", left wing cowards does it take to beat a man wearing a hat?

I think its a good Idea that we don't jump to conclusions..

Two law enforcement sources, however, said there was some skepticism about the alleged Trump-hating gang attack, and said it might just have been a brawl between him and another person.

I found this real insulting the men in Blue..

Two days, no arrests. I think some of these cops are anti-Trump
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Mrtazeman » August 13th, 2019, 11:59 am

This man was motivated by the right wing news... Sad how ignorant he is...

Montana Man Slams 13-Year-Old to Ground, Fracturing His Skull, for Not Removing Hat During Anthem
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... nthem.html
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » August 13th, 2019, 9:42 pm

Mrtazeman wrote:
3 You understand that the "strong minded" comment was in direct response to your weak minded comment of the right winger.

I think its a good Idea that we don't jump to conclusions.. I agree, that is what I told you about waiting. But you jumped to conclusions by calling a person weak minded, and a right winger

Two law enforcement sources, however, said there was some skepticism about the alleged Trump-hating gang attack, and said it might just have been a brawl between him and another person. I don't see any reference here, I do not know what you are talking about.

I found this real insulting the men in Blue..

Two days, no arrests. I think some of these cops are anti-Trump
Who said this?
Last edited by Michaels153 on August 14th, 2019, 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michaels153

Postby Mrtazeman » August 13th, 2019, 9:58 pm

Two law enforcement sources, however, said there was some skepticism about the alleged Trump-hating gang attack, and said it might just have been a brawl between him and another person.

Turan, who declined medical attention at the scene, was later diagnosed with the bone fracture. But he’s irate that three days later, police had yet to track down any suspects.

“Of course I’m (angry) — why do you think I went to the media?” he said. “I felt angry after Tuesday and Wednesday, when I didn’t see them doing anything. Two days, no arrests. I think some of these cops are anti-Trump.”
Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Mrtazeman » August 13th, 2019, 10:00 pm

Real USA
Mrtazeman

Postby Michaels153 » August 13th, 2019, 10:08 pm

Mrtazeman wrote:This man was motivated by the right wing news... Sad how ignorant he is... And how do you know what motivated this guy?

Montana Man Slams 13-Year-Old to Ground, Fracturing His Skull, for Not Removing Hat During Anthem
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... nthem.html

You know Mrtazeman, this is not an apple to apple comparison here. From an adult threatening AOC (which may be from the man being upset over politics), to another adult
who is allegedly beaten by more than one person over his hat (which appears to have been motivated by anger over politics.
Now you bring this example. An adult man assaults a 13 year old for not removing his hat (nothing political, just an ignorant bully hurting a teenager. Are you trying to equate the violence that happened to an adult and a teenager because they both wore hats? The man and the 13 year old are not political. So what was the point of this example?
Michaels153

Return to Politics