Another broken link

This is the place to complain about the site or request new features. New features of the site will also be announced here.

Another broken link

Postby TribefanstuckinMA » March 7th, 2011, 4:04 pm

I will admit to having a "Foe" list. If I try to view a post by clicking on the "View this Post" link in the line of hidden copy it gives me the infamous "404 Error" display. Fix, please?
My happiness and success is not dependant on someone else's cooperation. It is up to me to succeed.
TribefanstuckinMA

Re: Another broken link

Postby tribenutupnorth » March 8th, 2011, 11:00 am

TribefanstuckinMA wrote:I will admit to having a "Foe" list. If I try to view a post by clicking on the "View this Post" link in the line of hidden copy it gives me the infamous "404 Error" display. Fix, please?

omg i'm not on it am i am i am i am i am i am i am i am i??????????????????????????

But yeah, it definitely gives me the same thing. Maybe the board is taking initiative and protecting you from the rampant stupidity... :D
It's all about US- Kevin Keane
tribenutupnorth

Postby daria morgendorfer » March 8th, 2011, 2:55 pm

TribefanstuckinMA wrote:I will admit to having a "Foe" list. If I try to view a post by clicking on the "View this Post" link in the line of hidden copy it gives me the infamous "404 Error" display. Fix, please?

Ditto, admin. And no, TF, you're not on it. (You my buddy. :D ) Just some trolls. And no Tribefanupnorth, it isn't you either. :D
"Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment in time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."----Ronald Reagan

Qapla!!
daria morgendorfer

Postby Fake Gary » March 8th, 2011, 6:22 pm

daria morgendorfer wrote:

Ditto, admin. And no, TF, you're not on it. (You my buddy. :D ) Just some trolls. And no Tribefanupnorth, it isn't you either. :D

Tribefan versus tribenut???

Marie, which is it that you are referring to?????????
Forget about your past. It will soon be your tomorrow. Ringo Starr.
Fake Gary

Postby tribenutupnorth » March 9th, 2011, 5:10 am

daria morgendorfer wrote:

whewww... i was concerned there :lol:
It's all about US- Kevin Keane
tribenutupnorth

Return to Announcements / About The Site / Feature Requests